Greater Portland Baptist Church believes that the study of the Bible is essential to the spiritual growth of every believer. The purpose of the teaching ministry of the church involves Reaching, Teaching and Ministering. Adult Bible Study classes meet every Sunday morning during the Sunday School hour (9:45am), and offer small group gatherings to meet the specific needs and challenges faced by people of all ages.
* NEW HORIZONS: for college and career single adults, taught by Mr. Tristan Harmon
* CONNECTING POINTE: a Bible class for new believers, new members and those wanting to learn the foundational principles of the Christian life, this class is presented in a 20 week rotation and is taught by Pastor Brad McFeters
* MASTER'S MEN: a men's class taught by Mr. Steve Paiko
* LADIES OF FAITH: for ladies only, this class is taught by Mrs. Kelley McFeters
* THE PURSUIT: for young married couples, taught by Pastor Rick and Mrs. Regina Adams
* HIGHER GROUND: a Bible class for couples, taught by Mr. Steve and Mrs. Wynae Hinton
* FAITH BUILDERS: a Bible class for adults, taught by Mr. Mike Krause
* FOREVER YOUNG: our seniors class is taught by Mr. Bill McFeters
* SIGNS OF PRAISE: the deaf adult class taught by Pastor Bob Boyd, Jr
Wednesday evenings at 7pm is Prayer Meeting and Bible Study for all adults in the auditorium. Practical lessons on Christian living are given each week to help you stay equipped to live for Christ in a sin-darkened world. Our deaf fellowship meets at the same time for in-depth Bible teaching in the deaf auditorium.